Air Fried Schezwan Chicken
• By Sangeeta Goswami
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 737 kcal
Ingredients for Air Fried Schezwan Chicken
- › 400 gms chicken breast (boneless)
- › 20 gms schezwan chutney (ready or homemade)
- › 10 gms ghee
- › 10 gms butter
- › 2 tsp dried fenugreek leaves
- › salt as per taste
1. Mix all the ingredients together & marinate chicken. Keep in refrigerator for 30 mins. Preheat air fryer for 5 mins. Cook at 200 degrees for 8 mins & then at 180 degrees for 7 mins.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!