Air fried Samosa/ Samoses
• By Ashwini Subhedar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 48 kcal
Ingredients for Air fried Samosa/ Samoses
- › Potatoes, Bread, spices that you like, salt to taste
1. 1. Boil the potatoes and smash once cooled down. 2. Mix all the spices( I have used Kasuri methi, hing, Garam masala and chat masala) and salt to taste. 3. Roll down the bread slice and cut diagonally into two triangles. Take one triangle and make a cone. 4. Fill up this cone with the potatoes mixture and taddaaa.. your oil free samosa is ready to go in the air fryer. 5. Air fried all the pieces at 180 degree Fahrenheit for 8 minutes. Enjoy the rains with utmost tasty and yummy Samosa cooked in above way 😋😇😍
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!