Air Fried Paneer Balls
• By Anamika Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 460 kcal
Ingredients for Air Fried Paneer Balls
- › Paneer - 100g
- › Bread - 2
- › Boiled potato - 50g
- › Chopped onion - 1 tbsp
- › Chopped green chilli - 1/2 or as per taste
- › Chopped coriander leaves - 1 tsp
- › Salt as per taste
- › Black pepper as per taste
1. Grind breads to get bread crumbs and mash potato & paneer.
2. Make dough with bread crumbs, potato, paneer, onion, chilli, coriander leaves, salt and black pepper
3. Preheat the air fryer at highest temperature and divide the dough into equal sizes balls
4. Fry these balls for 8-10 min and enjoy with some salads and sauces of your choice
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!