Air Fried Kashmiri Chicken Tikka
• By Sangeeta Goswami
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 283 kcal
Ingredients for Air Fried Kashmiri Chicken Tikka
- › 200 gms boneless chicken pieces
- › 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- › 1 lemon juice
- › 1 tsp chaat masala
- › salt as per taste
- › 10 gms ghee
1. take a bowl. add lemon juice, kashimiri chilli powder, chaat masala, boneless chicken pieces & salt. mix well & keep in refrigerator for 15 mins. preheat air fryer at 180 degrees for 5 minutes & air fry chicken pieces for 10 mins on 180 degrees.
2. garnish plate with schezwan chutney, cabbage, lemon slices & green chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!