Air Fried Crispy Sweet Potato Chaat
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:50 Minutes 77 kcal
Ingredients for Air Fried Crispy Sweet Potato Chaat
- › Sweet potato 100g
- › Red chili powder
- › Kashmiri red chili powder
- › Chaat masala
- › Nimbu
- › Salt
- › Bhuna huya jeera powder
1. In a pot take water and sweet potato pieces and parboil sweet potato.
2. Then put them in air fryer and fry for 50 mins at 120 degree then after 30 minutes at 160 degree. Fry until they are crispy.
3. Take it out put them in a bowl add all the spices and lemon and give it a nice toss.
4. Serve with mooli salad...
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!