Air fried chicken tikka wrap 🌸🌸
• By Himanshi Wasan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 350 kcal
Ingredients for Air fried chicken tikka wrap 🌸🌸
- › Whole Wheat flour 50g
- › Chicken Breast 50g
- › curd 30g
- › ghee 5g
- › Salt and other spices (I used tandoori chicken masala along with red chili powder and dhaniya powder)
1. For chicken breast:- In a bowl add chicken breast, curd, salt, and all the other spices, and give it a good mix. Keep it for at least 1 hour. Put it in an air fryer at 180° for 10 minutes flip and cook for another year 5 minutes.
2. For the wrap:- Make a regular parantha with the dough. Spread mayonnaise, add chicken and onion slices and roll it. Tada, it is ready 🌸
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!