Air fried bread rolls 🌸
• By Himanshi Wasan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 264 kcal
Ingredients for Air fried bread rolls 🌸
- › 2 bread slices
- › half a potato (boiled)
- › 2 green chilies
- › Masala (salt + red chilly powder + dhaniya powder + anardana) as per your taste.
- › oil 5g
1. For the aalu mixture:- In a bowl add half mashed potato, chopped green chilies, and the masala and give it a good mix.
2. For bread roll:- Take a bread slice sprinkle water on it to make it moist add some aalu mixture and give it a shape. Make 2 bread rolls apply oil with help of a brush and put them in an air fryer @ 180° for 10minutes change side and cook for another 5 minutes. Tada, it is ready.🌸🌸
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!