• By Christian Francis
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 410 kcal
Ingredients for Ahi Poke
- › Sushi grade Tuna/Salmon (Raw) 100 g
- › Shortgrain/Japanese rice (Uncooked) 60 g
- › Half Avocado
- › Red onion
- › Spring onion
- › Sprouts
- › Sesame seeds
- › Siracha sauce
- › Japanese soy sauce
- › Wasabi
1. Cut the fish into cubes and add 2 table spoons of the both sauces. Let refrigerate for an hour.
2. Cook the rice and add that to a bowl.
3. Add the fish on top and garnish with the resting ingredients.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!