Afgani Chicken tikka
• By Supreet
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 389 kcal
Ingredients for Afgani Chicken tikka
- › 200gm Boneless chicken
- › 50gm Thick Curd
- › 10gm Mustard oil
- › 1tsp fresh Ginger garlic paste
- › 1tsp Green chilli paste
- › Handful of chopped coriander leaves
- › 1tsp Afgani Chicken masala
- › 1/2 TSP Black pepper powder
- › Salt as needed
- › 1/2tsp Garam masala powder
- › 1tsp Lemon juice
1. In a large bowl whisk together Curd, ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, mustard oil, chopped coriander leaves and dry spices.Add chicken pieces in it and marinate for 3 to 4 hrs.
2. Preheat the Airfryer for 5 mins at temp 200c.Now arrange chicken pieces in fryer pan and pour all marination mixture on it.
3. keep the temp to 180c for 15 -20 min.check the tikka in intervals.
4. serve hot with Green coriander chutney or cheesy garlic dip.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!