| 1 minute to read
Afgani Chicken tikka
- 200gm Boneless chicken
- 50gm Thick Curd
- 10gm Mustard oil
- 1tsp fresh Ginger garlic paste
- 1tsp Green chilli paste
- Handful of chopped coriander leaves
- 1tsp Afgani Chicken masala
- 1/2 TSP Black pepper powder
- Salt as needed
- 1/2tsp Garam masala powder
- 1tsp Lemon juice
In a large bowl whisk together Curd, ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, mustard oil, chopped coriander leaves and dry spices.Add chicken pieces in it and marinate for 3 to 4 hrs.
Preheat the Airfryer for 5 mins at temp 200c.Now arrange chicken pieces in fryer pan and pour all marination mixture on it.
keep the temp to 180c for 15 -20 min.check the tikka in intervals.
serve hot with Green coriander chutney or cheesy garlic dip.