White Sauce Pasta (no cheese)
Posted by : Dolan acharya
- Food Type : Non-Veg
- Cook Time : 00:45
- Cuisine : Mexican
How to make & White Sauce Pasta (no cheese)
1. Boil the Pasta with salt. It will take around 10-12 minutes. To check whether pasta is cooked or not, take one pasta in a fork and bite it. If it is little firm to bite, it is cooked. If it is too hard to bite, it requires more cooking.
2. Transfer cooked pasta to a colander and drain excess water.
3. While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a pan or kadai over high flame. Add chopped vegetables and salt.Stir and cook until veggies are little cooked but still crunchy, for around 2-3 minutes. Turn off the flame and transfer them to a plate.
4. Heat butter in the same pan or kadai over medium flame. Add 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
5. Add 10 gm maida (all purpose flour). Stir continuously and cook for a minute.
6. Pour 200 gm milk little by little while stirring continuously with a whisk.Reduce flame to low. Continue stirring and cooking until mixture starts to thicken. When mixture starts to coat the back of a spoon, it means that it has started to thicken.
7. Add 1/4 teaspoon oregano, 1/4 teaspoon red chilli flakes, a pinch of white pepper powder and salt
8. Add the sauce to the vegetable and sauteed pasta and mix well. Serve hot!