5 Ingredient Butter Chicken (Keto)
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 711 kcal
Ingredients for 5 Ingredient Butter Chicken (Keto)
- › Chicken breast - 200 Grams
- › Tomato - 300 grams
- › Cream - 100 grams
- › Butter - 20 grams
- › Kasuri methi
- › Red chilli powder, salt, pepper, garam masala, tez patta (optional)
1. Marinate the chicken with salt, pepper and ginger garlic paste.
2. Take half of the butter in a pan and cook the chicken until nice and red
3. Remove the chicken and in the same pan add the rest of the butter and add tomato puree made from the tomatoes and let it cook well
4. Add salt, pepper, red chilli, garam masala, ginger garlic paste (1tsp) and 1 tez patta (optional), all of the spices as per your taste.
5. Let the masala cook with the tomato and within the next 5 mins add the kasuri methi to the gravy and let it cook nicely until the oils release
6. Add the cream to the mixture now and mix it all well and cook it for 3 more minutes or until thickened to the consistency you need
7. Add the chicken and mix it all well
8. Prepare your taste buds for the delicious and creamy butter chicken!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!