simple yet filling food
Posted by : Rohini nidhi
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 00:45
- Cuisine : Indian
How to make & simple yet filling food
1. Soak kala chana overnight or for atleast 6 hours.
2. In pressure cooker add ghee, jeera, wholesome garam masala.
3. Add chopped onion, add bit of salt so that onion will get cooked fast. add ginger and garlic paste. fry till rawness is gone
4. add chopped tomato fry till is fully mashed. add masalas mentioned above.
5. drizzle with some water. fry nicely on medium gas for sometime.
6. add kala chana fry until u get nice aroma.
7. add water approx 1 cup. cook it on high gas until 2 whistle and on medium gas for 3 whistle. serve with rice or chapati.