Step-1For Kofta :
- Grate Cabbage ,add a pinch of salt to it and keep it aside for 10 mins
-Grate Paneer , add cumin powder, Garam masala, salt, red chilli powder as per your choice
- Sqeeze the water out of cabbage and add it to Paneer Mix
- Add Besan to this mixture for binding purpose. Your Kofta mix is ready
- I used the paddu maker and made the koftas. Pls refer picture.
Step-2For Curry :
-Grind tomato, onion, ginger - garlic as per your wish and make this to a paste
- Add some oil in kadai, Bayleaf +2 clove ,turmeric powder and add the tomato mix to it .
- Fry the mix in low flame ,till the raw smell goes out .
- Mix a spoon of besan + 20 gm of curd and add to the fried mix.Add somechopped fresh coriander. Curry is ready.