Oats Sesame Ladoo recipe with no added Sugar, no ghee.
1 cup oats (i used organic rolled)
1 cup sesame or peanuts
3 to 4 green cardamoms / elaichi
1 ¼ to 1 ½ cup JAGGERY grated / palm jaggery
1. On a medium heat dry roast oats and sesame separately until lightly golden.
2. Cool them. If using peanuts, toast them and remove the skin.
3. Powder oats and sesame seeds in a blender, set aside half.
4. Add half of the jaggery and blend well. Set this aside.
5. Repeat blending the other half.
6. Roll to balls.
7. Store oats ladoo in a air tight jar.