1. Soak soya chunks in water for 10-15mins.
2. Add Butter in the Kadai once it get heated add Curry leaves.
3. Then add Onion and ginger garlic paste.
4. Add all the soaked soya into the Kadai and stir well for 1min.
5.Add Tomoto and turmeric powder 1/2 tsp, chilli powder 1 tsp, dhanya powder 1tsp,garam masala 2tsp, and salt as required.
6. Add some water and stir well for 5mins.
7.Take coriander leaves and one sliced cucumber and decorate the plate and have tasty Butter Soya Gravy.
*You can also use ghee/coconut oil/olive oil instead of Butter.