1. Add 35 grams old fashioned rolled oats
2. Add 20-25 grams regular ready to eat oats ( steal cut oats)
3. Add 1 Tsp chia Seeds. (can even add little more if you want your stomach to be full for longer, as chia stays in the stomach for longer)
3. Add 100-150 ml water or as such as the mixture completely is drowned
4. Optional- to make it little creamy you can add 50 ml of milk in it aswell. You can avoid it for an Lactose issues
4. Leave it in the refrigerator for atleast 6-8 hrs. Ideally make it before you sleep.
Phase 2 - there are innumerable toppings options to go. For now I'll share what's in this recipe
1. Add 1 cut strawberry,
2. Add 4 fresh blueberries ( if you are using dehydrated ones then I'll suggest toss them in during phase 1)
3. 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon powder
4. 2-3 mint leaves
5. 1 Tsp of Blueberry yoghurt. You can go for any unflavoured yogurt and optionally add honey to taste.