First prepare spinach paste by boiling the spinach and grinding it.
1. Heat oil in a pan, fry onions till they become golden brown.
2. Add tomatoes, fry them too for 5 minutes on medium flame.
3. Now add the chicken, mix it well and cover the lead and let it cook for 10 minutes.
4. Now add red chilli powder, mix it well, then add salt and turmeric powder, mix them well. After 2 minutes add ginger garlic paste, mix it well.
5. Keep frying the chicken so that it doesn't stick to the pan.
6. Now add the spinach paste, mix it well and fry it for 10-15 mins, adjust flame as per the condition of chicken.
7. Now add some water, mix it well, cover the lead. Let it cook for 5-10 minutes.
8. Turn off the burner, add chicken masala, finely chopped coriander leaves and lemon juice. Cover the lead.
9. Mix it and serve 🔥
Vegetarians can use PANEER/SOYA CHUNKS in place of chicken.