Thai Green Curry
Posted by : Dolan acharya
- Food Type : Vegan
- Cook Time : 00:30
- Cuisine : Thai
How to make & Thai Green Curry
1. Grate one coconut and use a grinder to extract coconut milk.
2. Grind together onion, garlic, green chillies along with half cup water.
3. Heat kadhai and add cumin seeds and turmeric to dry roast.
4. Pour the ground paste on top of the dry ma's alas in the kadhai and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Lightly steam the vegetables except mushroom and bell peppers so that they remain crunchy.
6. Add the sieved coconut milk to the paste in kadhai followed by kaffir lime leaves and tofu (if using).
7. Let it cook for a good 10 minutes. Add the steamed vegetables.
8. Once the curry gives its first boil add the mushrooms and bell peppers and turn off the gas. Let it rest for 20 minutes. Serve with rice.