Caramalised Onion and Shredded Chicken SW
Posted by : Madhura maddolkar
- Food Type : Nonveg
- Cook Time : 00:30
- Cuisine : Other
How to make & Caramalised Onion and Shredded Chicken SW
1. Boil the chicken untill it's ready to shred easily. If you're using pressure cooker (4-5 whistles are fine)
2. Meanwhile cut the onion in long slices and saute them on a pan until its golden.
3. In a bowl add the sauteed onion, piri piri masala, chilli flakes, oregano powder, salt and the Jalapenos for tanginess.
You can sprinkle some lemon juice if you like it.
4. Take the boiled chicken and shred with the help of a fork or hands and add to the bowl. Mix Well.
5. On the bread add this boiled chicken and onion mixture. You can top it off with some lettuce leaves and cheese slices if your macros permit.
Voila. Enjoy the Caramalised Onion and Chicken Sandwich.