3 Minutes Butter Garlic Prawns
• By Jaya Johnson
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 278 kcal
Ingredients for 3 Minutes Butter Garlic Prawns
- › 200g Prawns
- › 10g Butter
- › 5g Garlic
- › Salt according to taste
- › Fresh/dried Parsley or Coriander
1. Clean the Prawns and drain all the water
2. Mince garlic
3. Heat butter in a pan and add the garlic
4. Sauté for a minute
5. Add the Prawns, sprinkle salt and cook for 3 minutes at the most as the prawns turn pink, they are ready.
6. Sprinkle parsley or Coriander, mix and serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!