Green Power Protein Smoothie 🍹
Posted by : Leena
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 00:05
- Cuisine : Other
How to make & Green Power Protein Smoothie 🍹
Just put all of it in the blender, blend, pour into a glass and enjoy!
Tips / Swaps:
1. You can swap almond milk for regular or skim milk / soy milk / coconut milk.
2. If you prefer a creamy texture, swap milk with greek yogurt or use avocado.
3. You can use any fruits that you love such as blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, mango, etc. I prefer fresh ingredients but I keep frozen bags of strawberries and other fruit in my freezer at all times. Comes in handy if you don’t have time to make a grocery run.
4. For a bit of crunch, you can throw in some coconut flakes or chia seeds or almonds.
5. If you are like me and need something to eat (vs. just a drink for meal), you can drink your smoothie while munching on some healthy fats such as 10–12 almonds.
6. You don’t need additional sugar since there is plenty of natural sugar from fruits, but if you feel it needs a bit more sweetness, you can add a teaspoon of honey or a half a packet of stevia.
P.S. If you share a passion for healthy way of life, feel free to connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/leenas_diaries/ ♥️😊