Wheat banana cake
Posted by : Chippy ajit
- Food Type : Nonveg
- Cook Time : 01:30
- Cuisine : Other
How to make & Wheat banana cake
Preheat Over to 180°C. 1. Beat the butter and Truvia in a bowl using an electric mixer
2. Add eggs one by one and mix.
3. Add mashed banana, vanilla and yogurt and mix them until well they are well combined.
4. In a separate bowl sieve in wheat flour, baking soda and salt. if you don't have a sieve just combine them with a fork.
5. Add the dry mix little by little into the wet mix and fold with spatula. Add the almonds into the mixture and mix.
6. Grease a baking tray with cooking spray/ butter and place the parchment paper to cover the insides of the tray.
7. Pour the batter into the tray and bake at 180°C for 30 minutes. When the time is up poke with a wooden stick to check if it comes out clean that indicates the cake is done. Remove from oven and place it outside to cool. Cut a slice and enjoy :)