1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a bowl, whisk 2 eggs until it's fluffy and keep it aside.
3. Sieve in all the dry ingredients (Whey, Soy flour, Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder) in the other bowl.
4. In a pan, roast the oats until it's crunchy enough or light brown in color and add it to the bowl.
5. Now, add butter and roasted oats to the flour mixture and mix it all with a soft hand.
6. To the eggs, pour in vanilla essence and stevia and mix well and slowly pour in the flour mixture and cut and fold with the help of the spatula.
7. Roll 2-3 TBS (depending on how large you like your cookies) of dough at a time into balls and place them evenly spaced on your prepared cookie sheets.
8. Bake in preheated oven for approximately 8-10 minutes. Take them out when they are just barely starting to turn brown.
9. Let them sit on the baking pan for 2 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
NOTE: Calories of almonds not included. Used for garnishing purpose