2 Minute Oat Cake
• By Vaishnavi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:2 Minutes 229 kcal
Ingredients for 2 Minute Oat Cake
- › Oats ( blended) - 30gm soy protein isolate - 20gm coco powder - 10gm soy yogurt - 35ml baking powder - 1/2tsp water to thin it out
1. Blend oats to a fine powder. Mix all the other ingredients and microwave it on high for 1:30 min, keep and eye after this and remove it when it reaches your desired consistency.
2. you can substitute soy isolate for regular whey protein, but the liquid quantity might vary. Enjoy!!!❤️🌺
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!