Step-11. Soak Chole overnight and pressure cook for 7-8 whistles
2. In a pan, add coconut oil ( I used coconut oil for flavour as I cannot add coconut for garnishing)
3. Add mustard seeds and hing, let them splutter
4. Then add less than a spoon of chana and urad dal, green chillies, grated ginger, curry leaves and saute
5. Then add then boiled chole and salt per taste. Mix well and leave it on low to medium flame for a couple of mins
6. Garnish with coriander and a little lemon juice
You can make similar usli with chana dal/green gram/black chana.