Step-11. Marinate the salmon with all the spices and squeez half a lemon on it.
2. In a pan, add 5g butter and cook the fish. 5-6 minutes each side.
Step-2For the salsa:
1. Chop the onion and corainder into small pieces.
2. Cut half the avocado in small cubes or desirable shape.
3. Mix the veggies and squeez the remaining lemon.
4. Use the other half of avocado on the side.
5. Spread the salsa on the salmon and enjoy.
Step-3* garlic and chilly are optional, as they weren’t part of the recipe.
*tomatoes can also be used for the salsa.
*calories from avocado are not counted as it falls under “green veggies” mentioned by my mentor.