Step-11. Boil 100 gm Soya Granules as per the instructions on Packet. Keep it aside
2. Chop all Vegetables mentioned above, Keep it aside.
3. In a Cooking Vessel, Add 10 gms of Ghee. once it heats, add Rye and Jeera. Let it crack. Add Hing Powder and then Ginger-Garlic Paste.
4. Add onions and saute for 2-3 min till it turns brown.
5. Add Capsium, Chilli, and cook for 2 min
6. Add Tomatoes and all Masala with Salt. Add water, and let the paste be formed and cook well till 5-7 min.
7. Once the paste (Base) is done, Add the boiled Soya Granules (remove water completely by pressing it).
8. Keep cooking for 10-15 min till all water is evaporated.
9. Garnish with Coriander Leaves if required.
10. Serve Hot
11. Can be served alone, or with Roti or as a Sandwich masala with bread.