Step-11. Add coriander, garlic, chilies, salt and 1 tsp oil into blender.
2. Blend until the mixture is the consistency of paste and smooth in texture. Tip add some water if the mixture is difficult to blend
3. Transfer the "masala" mixture and "bhoon" with 3TBS oil
4. Cook masala mixture until the oil separates from Masala
5. Add prawns in a stir fry on high heat for 15mins - please do not overcook your prawns as they will become rubbery in texture
6. Serve with fresh hot naan, or rice or on their own.
TIP : Try this recipe with chicken or any white fleshed fish