1. Blend Green Chilli, Ginger n 1 clove Garlic in a mixer
2. Add the above to mash paneer and add cabbage and salt
3. Make balls and bake in airfryer or oven at 180 C for 15 minutes
4. Keep aside once done
1. Heat 10 gms Ghee, add chopped garlic and onions and cook till onions turn translucent
2. Add capsicum, schezwan sauce, soya sauce and little water for a thick gravy consistency
3. Add Manchurian Balls and let it cook on slow in gravy add 1 tbsp water at a time till everything is well combined.