Step-1Step 1 is to make the cream
1. In a small bowl, add ¼ cup of cold milk.
2. Scatter over the powdered gelatin over the milk and let it sit for 5 minutes to form a sponge.
3. Once this mix is spongy melt to turn into a liquid. You can do this in the microwave.Set aside to cool down.
4. Pour the 1 cup of milk into a large bowl. Add stevia and stir it through. Pour in the melted gelatin mix and whisk together. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
5. Take out of the fridge, and using an electric mixer whisk it up until the milk mix gets really thick and doubles in volume. As you whisk you will see it getting bigger in size.
Pour ice cream and keep folding.. Once it is mixed pour in glass or bowl and put in fridge so it can set