Step-1FOR THE DOUGH
1) Grind together methi leaves, garlic and green chilli with very little water.
2) In a deep bowl, take wheat flour, add a pinch of salt, the above methi puree and some water(if needed) and knead into a soft dough. Cover it with a damp cloth keep it aside for half an hour.
Step-2FOR THE FILLING
1) Heat some oil in a pan. Add chopped onions and fry till they turn translucent.
2) Add ginger-garlic paste and saute till raw aroma disappears. Add chilli powder, salt and then minced chicken. Saute till it changes the colour. Now add chicken masala and kasuri methi(optional).
3) Cover and cook till all the juice dries up.
4) Switch off the flame and lemon juice. Mix well.
Step-3HOW TO PROCEED
1) Divide the dough into two and roll them into balls.
2) Flatten, and fill the stuffing in the centre. Gather the edges and seal the dough properly.
3) Roll them into parathas. Cook them on hot tava and smear some ghee.
4) Serve hot with some salad and curd.