1) Boil water in a deep pan. Throw in all the spices and
add soaked rice to it. Cook till al dente.
2) Sieve through a colander and transfer it on a plate.
3) Take a heavy bottomed vessel, put oil, spread prawns
with the marinade, then cover it with rice. You can add
kewra essence and saffron extract also to enhance
4) Cover and cook for two minutes on high flame. Then
simmer and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
5) Switch off the flame and open the lid only after fifteen
6) Serve hot with onion raita.