15 minutes Chicken curry. 🤤
• By Kuljeet Kahlon
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 474 kcal
Ingredients for 15 minutes Chicken curry. 🤤
- › Chicken breast - 120g Onion - 120g Tomato- 100g Garlic - 10g Butter - 10g
- › Pav (bread) - 70g Coriander to garnish. Chilli powder & salt to taste.
1. 1. Chop onion and tomato in medium size and set aside. 2. Take a pan and add 5g butter to it. Once the butter is heated add the garlic and onion to it and cook on high heat. 3. Now add tomatoes and some salt cook it all well and add 200ml water. Let it boil for a min. 4. Take it off the gas and set aside to cool, once cooled add it your mixer grinder. 5. Add the rest of the butter in the same pan and now add the chicken pieces to the pan. Let it all cook for 2mins 6. Now add the puree of onion and tomatoes we made earlier to the chicken pan add salt and chilli powder and cook for another 2-3minutes. 7. Once cooked add coriander for garnish. Happy eating 🥳 P.s : Have accounted for pav calories too 😁
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!