- Step-1Lay down with your back flat against the ground
- Step-2Place your arms straight out to your side
- Step-3Bring your legs up off the ground and bend your knees so that the both make a 90 degree angle
- Step-4Keep your legs at a 90 degree angle the whole time
- Step-5Rotate your knees down to the left till they are about 3 inches off the ground
- Step-6Now rotate them back up and over to the right side
- Step-7Keep rotating them back and forth for the desire amount of repetitions.
Windshield Wiper bent knees
Have a carpet/exercise mat/ soft ground to lie flat on.