Have a carpet/exercise mat/ soft ground to lie flat on.
- Step-1Lie on your right side, legs extended and stacked from hip to feet
- Step-2The elbow of your right arm is directly under your shoulder
- Step-3Ensure your head is directly in line with your spine
- Step-4Your left arm can be aligned along the left side of your body
- Step-5Engage your abdominal muscles, drawing your navel toward your spine
- Step-6Lift your hips and knees from the mat while exhaling
- Step-7Your torso is straight in line with no sagging or bending
- Step-8Hold the position
- Step-9After several breaths, inhale and return to the starting position
- Step-10The goal should be to hold for 60 seconds
- Step-11Change sides and repeat.