Resistance Tube Overhead Tricep Extension
- Step-1Step on to a resistance band with your feet at shoulder-width, toes pointed slightly out
- Step-2Keep your core engaged and donot arch your back
- Step-3Hold the handles with both hands
- Step-4Push the handles of the band overhead while keeping a slight bend in the elbow
- Step-5Slowly lower your hands behind your head using only the forearms
- Step-6The upper arms will stay in place with the elbow pointed up (Donot
- Step-7Push the handles back up, focusing the tension in the triceps.