Plate Side Bends
Stand up straight while holding a plate on the left hand (palms facing the torso) as you have the right hand placing at back of your head. Your feet should be placed at shoulder width. This will be your starting position.
- Step-1While keeping your back straight and your head up, bend only at the waist to the right as far as possible
- Step-2Breathe in as you bend to the side
- Step-3Then hold for a second and come back up to the starting position as you exhale
- Step-4Now repeat the movement but bending to the left instead
- Step-5Hold for a second and come back to the starting position.