- Step-1Stand upright and keep the back straight
- Step-2Hold a dumbbell in each hand at the shoulders with an overhand grip
- Step-3Thumbs should be on the inside and knuckles facing up
- Step-4Raise the weights above the head in a controlled motion while exhaling
- Step-5Pause at the top of the motion
- Step-6Return the dumbbells to the shoulders while inhaling.
Overhead Military Press / DB Shoulder Press
Have a 10x10 ft space for exercising freely .Keep a pair of dumbbells of your choice handy.