Knee to Elbow Crunches
Have a carpet/exercise mat/ soft ground to lie flat on.
- Step-1Lay flat on your back and place your hands behind your head
- Step-2Bend your knees and bring them up so that your thighs and hips form a 90 degree angle, calves parallel to the floor With elbows flared lift your shoulder blades off the floor and hold the position
- Step-3This is your starting position
- Step-4Twist your upper body in one direction bringing the elbow to the opposite knee while fully extending your other leg
- Step-5Hold for a momemt and then return back to the starting position to repeat in the opposite direction.