- Step-1Now, exhale and lift your hips up to create a straight line from the knees to your shoulders
- Step-2Hold the position in good form for about 20 seconds
- Step-3Engage your core the whole time
- Step-4Remember to breathe normally
- Step-5Don’t hold your breath
- Step-6Now, lower your hips to the floor and return to the starting position
- Step-7Repeat for the desired number of reps.
This is a great exercise that works your glute muscles, namely the gluteus maximus, medius and minimus as well as your hamstrings.Lie on your back with hands by your side. Bend your legs and keep your feet flat on the floor, your feet should be roughly shoulder width apart. Press your feet into the floor as you tighten your glutes and abs.