- Step-1Assume a standing position with the dumbbells on both sides of your body
- Step-2Hinge forward, inhale, and grab the dumbbells with a neutral grip
- Step-3Stand up tall and ensure your spine remains neutral
- Step-4Contract the traps to elevate the shoulders
- Step-5Squeeze hard at the top and slowly lower the dumbbells back to the starting position
- Step-6Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Have a 10x10 ft space for exercising freely .Keep a pair of dumbbells of your choice handy.