Dumbbell Shoulder Press (Seated)
Have a 10x10 ft space for exercising freely .Keep a pair of dumbbells of your choice handy.
- Step-1Pick up the dumbbells from the floor using a neutral grip (palms facing in)
- Step-2Position the end of the dumbbells on your knees and sit down on the bench
- Step-3Using a safe and controlled motion, kick your knees up one at a time in order to get each dumbbell into place
- Step-4Once the dumbbells are in place, rotate your palms so they are facing forward
- Step-5Take a deep breath then press the dumbbells overhead by extending the elbows and contracting the deltoids
- Step-6Slowly lower the dumbbells back to the starting position (the arms should be roughly 90 degrees or slightly lower depending upon limb lengths)
- Step-7Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.