- Step-1Stand straight with a dumbbell in each hand at arms length with palms facing the body (neutral grip) and feet flat on the floor
- Step-2This is your starting position
- Step-3Slowly curl the dumbbell up as far as possible
- Step-4Feel the contraction in the bicep at the top of the movement
- Step-5Hold for a second and then slowly lower the dumbbell back to the starting position.
Dumbbell Hammer Curls (Double Hand)
Have a 10x10 ft space for exercising freely .Keep a pair of dumbbells of your choice handy.