- Step-1Stand with feet just outside shoulder width, spine straight, hold the head of a dumbbell close to your chest with both hands
- Step-2Start descending into a squat, flexing the hips and knees to lower your body without rounding your back
- Step-3As you descend, push your knees outward and keep your weight on your heels
- Step-4At the bottom of the motion pause briefly
- Step-5Return to the starting position by driving through your heels, extending the knees and hips to return to the starting position
- Step-6Repeat the movement for the desired number of repetitions.
Dumbbell Goblet Squats
Have a 10x10 ft space for exercising freely .Keep a pair of dumbbells of your choice handy.