Have a carpet/exercise mat/ soft ground to lie flat on.Keep a pair dumbbells of your choice.
- Step-1Lay flat on your back with your feet flat on the ground
- Step-2Hold a dumbbell in two hands, with arms extended straight into the air above your shoulders
- Step-3Slowly curl head, shoulders, and upper body off the ground, reaching the dumbbell towards the ceiling
- Step-4Your shoulders should come up off the floor only about four inches, and your lower back should remain on the floor
- Step-5At the top of the movement, contract your abdominals hard and keep the contraction for a second & begin to come down slowly again to the starting position.