- Step-1Stand straight with dumbbell in each hand at arms length with palms facing the torso
- Step-2Keep your knees slightly bent
- Step-3This is your starting position
- Step-4Keeping the upper arm stationary, curl the dumbbell in your left hand and raise them until your biceps are fully contracted
- Step-5The palm will face your shoulder while the biceps are fully contracted
- Step-6Hold the contraction for a second and slowly begin to lower the dumbbell back to the starting position
- Step-7Repeat the movement with the other hand.
Dumbbell Bicep Curl (Alternating)
Have a 10x10 ft space for exercising freely .Keep a pair of dumbbells of your choice handy.