- Step-1Stand with feet slightly less that shoulder width apart
- Step-2With knees slightly bent hold the dumbells in each hand with neutral grip, Hinge forward until your torso is roughly parallel with the floor (or slightly above)
- Step-3This is your starting position
- Step-4Drive the elbows behind the body while retracting the shoulder blades
- Step-5Pull the dumbbells towards your body until the elbows are at (or just past) the midline
- Step-6Slowly lower the dumbbells back to the starting position under control".
Dumbbell Bent Over Rows
Have a 10x10 ft space for exercising freely .Keep a pair of dumbbells of your choice handy.