DB floor chest fly
Have a 10x10 ft space for exercising freely .Keep a pair of dumbbells of your choice handy.
- Step-1Lie flat on your back with Dumbbell in each hand
- Step-2Lift arms up above the head so they’re extended but not locked out
- Step-3There should be a slight bend at your elbow, and your palms and dumbbells should be facing each other
- Step-4Inhale and slowly lower dumbbells in an arc motion until they’re in line with the chest
- Step-5Your arms will be extended to the sides but not locked out
- Step-6Don’t drop your arms lower than your shoulders
- Step-7Exhale and slowly press the dumbbells up in the same arc motion.