Have a carpet/exercise mat/ soft ground to lie flat on.
- Step-1Lay flat on your back with your feet flat on the ground
- Step-2Now place your hands lightly on either side of your head keeping your elbows in
- Step-3While pushing the small of your back down in the floor to better isolate your abdominal muscles, begin to roll your shoulders off the floor
- Step-4Your shoulders should come up off the floor only about four inches, and your lower back should remain on the floor
- Step-5At the top of the movement, contract your abdominals hard and keep the contraction for a second & begin to come down slowly again to the starting position.